Legion Telecom is a Licensed Telecommunications Carrier, introducing new broadband options for customers between Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast and for Regional Queensland. We are meeting the rising demand for affordable, quality connectivity by offering:
• higher capacity internet services for end-users – with options up to 10Gbps;
• rapid and targeted deployment;
• a provider that owns and controls the end-to-end supply chain;
• network visibility and management to achieve higher standards of service availability and performance, for reliability customers can depend on;
• Managed Network Services, WiFi, Fixed Wireless, Voice, Cloud Hosting, and custom solutions.
End-to-End Approach. We control the end-to-end delivery of our network, from fibre deployment to network management through our in-house civil and tech team. This gives us the power to:
• connect our customers faster;
• rapidly deploy the network;
• provide pricing efficiencies for our customers;
• take advantage of new approaches in technology.
Smart, Resilient Network. Our FTTP network has the power to deliver high performance and symmetrical services at up to 10Gbps for our customers:
• Market-leading technology stack powering our core network.
• 24/7 End-to-end network monitoring.
• Highest levels of security, redundancy, and grade of service.
• Connected to the Sunshine Coast International Broadband Network (SCIBN) with a 15-year agreement for the submarine cable to Sydney and Los Angeles provides superior connectivity to the outside world.