Paul Brennan acts for business owners in agreements and commercial disputes. He advises on a range of issues particularly:
• Breach of contract
• Partnership/shareholder disputes
• Property disputes
• Intellectual Property disputes (including on line disputes)
Commercial deals and Intellectual Property:
• Buying and selling businesses
• Contracts and Agreements
• Joint Ventures, shareholders and partnership agreements
• Assignments, licences and agreements relating to IP
Acting for Executors and Will Disputes:
• Obtaining Probate and property transmission applications
• Advising trustees and/or executors
• Advising on challenges to wills and estate disputes
• Intestacy law and disputes.
• Family Provision Applications
He has been a partner in practices in London and Sydney. A former Counsel and investigative manager with US Multinational Intel in Hong Kong. Paul holds an honours degree in law and is a post graduate in international IP law from the University of London. He is admitted in several jurisdictions and is the author of several books.
Diane Brennan is a former in-house Legal Counsel with Hutchison in Hong Kong. Diane deals with a range of matters including:
• Commercial and Property matters
• Development and Leasing
• Purchase and Sale of Businesses
• Wills and Estates
She has practised in several other jurisdictions including New South Wales, the UK and Hong Kong. Diane holds an honours degree in law.