'New Energy - A Bright Future: A Vision for Business in 2021'
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT HERE.
Three new leaders. Three new visions. Three roles that will impact business in our region.
Join the 4556, Caloundra, Glasshouse Country, Kawana, Maleny, Maroochydore, Noosa, and Sunshine Coast Young Chamber on Tuesday, 13th April at Maroochy RSL and be part of the vision for business on the Sunshine Coast for 2021 and beyond.
The Sunshine Coast is a dynamic and entrepreneurial space. Working together across industries, Chambers, and all levels of private and public enterprise, we will continue to make the Sunshine Coast THE place to live, work and play!
Be a part of the future of business on the Sunshine Coast and join us at this dynamic event featuring:
- Emma Thomas, NEW CEO, Sunshine Coast Council
Emma Thomas has a passion for, and commitment to, regional economic development and social inclusion for all and community connectivity and accessibility and these continue to be part of her focus as Sunshine Coast Council CEO.
- Andrew Eves-Brown, NEW Head of Economic Development, Sunshine Coast Council
Andrew Eves-Brown's role expands across the economic development portfolio. He's responsible for attracting new businesses to the region, helping advance the industries already here and attracting premium events to aid tourism on the Coast, as well as provide events for the local community to enjoy.
- Matt Stoeckel, NEW CEO, Visit Sunshine Coast
Matt Stoeckel works closely with VSC members, tourism associations, as well as Council, State and Federal partners, to maximise the benefits of the tourism industry for the Sunshine Coast community.
Join this event, expand your knowledge, and network among the 4556, Caloundra, Glasshouse Country, Kawana, Maleny, Maroochydore, Noosa, and Sunshine Coast Young Chamber on Tuesday, 13th of April!
Ticket includes a drink on arrival and nibbles.
Thanks to Maroochy RSL for their great support of this event.
* If restrictions change, ticket purchasers will receive a refund.
* Please do not attend the event if you have COVID-19 symptoms. We advise you stay at home if unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath. Your ticket will be transferable to another person.
* Please be responsible and maintain social distancing with others.
* If you start to feel unwell during the event, please let a staff member know.